Wednesday, February 15, 2006

In My Ear Podcast #3

Running Time: approx. 30 minutes

00:04 Archer Avenue – "Radio" from We Watched the Headlights We Watched the Stars
02:34 Shawn Mullins – "Beautiful Wreck" from 9th Ward Pickin' Parlor
07:52 Howie Beck – "Sometimes" from Self-Titled
11:48 People in Planes – "Rush" From As Far As the Eye Can See
16:25 Miranda Sound – "Close Calls" from Western Reserve
19:48 MC Lars – "Hot Topic is Not Punk Rock" from The Graduate
23:02 Damone – "What We Came Here For" from Out Here All Night
26:53 Warrant – "The Hole in My Wall" from Dog Eat Dog


MP3: In My Ear Podcast Episode 3



2 comments:

stuart said...

Hey Chip,

Enjoyed the selection...the Miranda Sound track in particular; thanks for linking to me by the way, I shall return the favour soon.

Archer Avenue Official Blog said...

he chip! this is archer ave writing, thanks so much for including us in your podcast. you rock my friend!!!!!!

dave
www.archeravenuemusic.com